Click here to register for Child Care November 23-27
Hours & Age
Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 4 - 7:30 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Ages 6 months through 11 years
Capacity & Reservations
- No more than 10 children are allowed in Child Care within a time frame.
- Maximum 2-hour time limit per shift.
- Reservations required. Parents may sign up for up to four consecutive 30-minute time slots.Parents who no-show for a reserved slot will not be allowed to sign up again for one week.
- Example:If you will be working out from 11 a.m.-12 p.m., you will need sign each child up for the 11 a.m. AND the 11:30 a.m. time slots.
- Link is listed above
- Child’s temperature will be taken upon arrival. Temperature must be 100.3 or below.
- No outside items may be brought into Child care, including snacks and/or drinks. Exception: Items for the immediate needs of infants & toddlers will be allowed, such as bottles, baby wipes and diapers.
- Y staff will provide water for children as needed.
- To minimize parent contact with high-touch surfaces, staff will sign children in and out.
Please also read the Marshalltown YMCA-YWCA Phased Reopening Facility Guidelines before entering.
Contact Tanya Kenner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 641-752-8658.
Hours are subject to change based on the number of children in child care. If no children are in child care one-half hour before closing time, the provider will be excused.
- Member: Free with Family membership or Single Parent Family membership
- Program Participant: $1.25/each child per hour