6 months to 8 years
The Marshalltown YMCA-YWCA Child Care is a 2-hour complimentary service provided to members with children ages 6 months to 8 years. Children may participate in stories/crafts and free play. Parents must remain on the Y campus while using this service. Please provide and label all supplies (snacks, diapers, wipes) necessary. Punch cards are available at the service desk for program participants.
- Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 4 - 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Saturdays, from 8 - 11:30 a.m. (September through May)
Child Care is calling all superheroes in July! Kids attending child care are welcome to dress up as their favorite superhero on Tuesday, July 11 and Thursday, July 27. Special activities and crafts will be planned throughout the month.
Hours are subject to change based on the number of children in child care. If no children are in child care one-half hour before closing time, the provider will be excused.
- Member: Free with Family membership or Single Parent Family membership
- Program Participant: $1.25/each child per hour