6 months to 11 years
The Marshalltown YMCA-YWCA Child Care is a 2-hour complimentary service provided to members with children ages 6 months to 11 years. Children may participate in stories/crafts and free play. Parents must remain on the Y campus while using this service. Please provide and label all supplies (snacks, diapers, wipes) necessary. Punch cards are available at the service desk for program participants.
- Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 4 - 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Saturdays, from 8 - 11:30 a.m. (September through May)
Hours are subject to change based on the number of children in child care. If no children are in child care one-half hour before closing time, the provider will be excused.
- Member: Free with Family membership or Single Parent Family membership
- Program Participant: $1.25/each child per hour