Summer Camp season is quickly approaching and the Y is looking for people who enjoy working with youth. People who are creative, have a passion about teaching youth new skills, are enthusiastic and model our four core values: Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility. We are looking for people who can provide a safe and positive environment for school age children, to provide opportunities for learning, interaction and academic/personal growth.
Minimum age requirement is 17 for Summer Day Camp.
Preferred Skills and experience:
- Previous child care experience.
- Knowledge of variety of camp related activities.
- Punctuality and dependability.
- Leadership and communication skills with people of all ages.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to relate to youth of all ages.